9am – 09.10 | Opening | Room 1
Peter Offermann, TUDALIT e.V.
9.10 – 09.20 | Greeting | Room 1
Secretary of State Hartmut Mangold, State Department of Economy, Labour and Transport
09.20 – 09.45 | Architecture Award Ceremony: TUDALIT e.V. | Room 1
10.45 – 10.15 | Materials for the future-the concept of Total Design Management (TDM) | Room 1
Ulrich Blum, MLU Halle-Wittenberg
10.15 – 10.45 | Coffee break
As part of the break, we cordially invite you to the poster presentation of the V2.2, V2.5 and V2.10 projects in Room 1.
10:45 – 12.25PM | kit components I | Room 1 |
Moderation: Roy Thyroff
- ||| Embroidered reinforcements | Jürgen Feix, University of Innsbruck
- ||| Alternative fibre materials for new reinforcement structures (V2.4) | Anwar Abdkader, TU Dresden, ITM
- ||| Development of novel textile surface structures for impact-resistant textile concrete constructions | Konrad Zierold, TU Dresden, ITM
- ||| Composite behaviour of carbon rods | Alexander Schumann, TU Dresden, IMB
- ||| Advances in reinforcing basalt fiber applications in concrete | Georgi Gogoladze, German Basalt Faser GmbH
10:45 – 12.25PM | kit components II | Room 2 |
Moderation: Horst Michael Ludwig
- ||| Inorganically bound reinforcement (V2.6) | Marco Liebscher, TU Dresden, IfB
- ||| Alternative binders (V4.4) | Matthias Müller, Bauhaus University of Weimar F.A. Finger Institute for Building Materials Studies
- ||| North-strength and high-strength carbon betone-composition and properties (B2) | Kai Schneider, TU Dresden, IfB
- ||| DUCON – High-performance micro-reinforcement, technology and application | Stephan Hauser, DUCON Europe GmbH & Co. Kg
- ||| Development of spray accentuates for repair with carbon concrete | Frank Halm, maxit Bauwerke GmbH
12.25– 1.30pm | Lunch break
As part of the break, we cordially invite you to the poster presentation of the V3.2, V3.3 and V3.4 projects in Room 1.
1.30pm – 2.50pm | New building I | Room 1 |
Moderation: Moritz Laumer
- ||| Cladding of the world’s tallest bridge pillars with textile concrete | Ali Shams, solidian Inc.
- ||| Production of lightweight supporting ceiling elements made of textile-reinforced concrete for building in stock | Heike Metschies, STFI
- ||| Material-efficient ceiling elements made of carbon concrete | Sebastian May, TU Dresden, IMB
- ||| Concepts for the application of textile concrete in prefabricated parts construction | Harald Michler, TU Dresden, IMB
1.30pm – 2.50pm | Reinforcement and repair procedures I | Room 2 | Moderation: Marco Götze
- ||| Overall concept reinforcement (V2.7) | Egbert Müller, TU Dresden, IMB
- ||| New practical application of carbon concrete to strengthen components and minimize cracking length – practice reports | Erich Erhard, TORKRET Inc.
- ||| Machine application from TUDALIT-Feinbeton | Volker Roth, PAGEL Special Concrete GmbH & Co. KG and Andreas Eska, ESKA MachinEngineering e.K.
- ||| Carbon concrete in concrete repair | Detlef Koch, Koch Inc.
2:50 – 3:20 p.m. Coffee break
As part of the break, we cordially invite you to the poster presentation of the V4.6, V4.7, V4.9, V4.11, V4.12 and V4.13 projects in Room 1.
3.20 – 4.40pm | New Building II | Room 1 |
Moderation: Norbert Will
- ||| Light concrete – made easy | Friedbert Hofmann, JWITHOUT Kies.Beton.Stahl and Lars Schmieder, PAULSBERG OHG
- ||| Textile reinforcement constructions | Christoph Großmann, Herbert Johne GmbH & Co. Kg
- ||| General building supervised approvals for sandwich walls and modular buildings | Christian Kulas, solidian Inc.
- ||| General building supervised approvals for sandwich components and prefabricated parts garages | Ann-Christine von der Heid and Arne Spelter, RWTH Aachen, IMB
3.20 – 4.40pm | Reinforcement and repair procedures II | Room 2 |
Moderation: Erich Erhard
- ||| Textile reinforcement mortar bandage for the permanent repair of cracks in the roof of the Aachen Cathedral | Cynthia Morales Cruz, RWTH Aachen, ibac
- ||| Carbon concrete in cathodic corrosion protection – claim, development and implementation | Detlef Koch, Koch Inc.
- ||| Textile concrete from the point of view of planning practice | Boris Peter and Jan Mittelstädt, Knippers Helbig GmbH
- ||| For the follow-up treatment of carbon concrete | Christian Wagner, Implenia Construction Inc.
4.45pm – 5.15pm | Delicate structures and facades made of carbon concrete | Josef Hegger, RWTH Aachen, IMB | Room 1 |
Moderation: Manfred Curbach
7 – 11 p.m. Evening event with live music | Pianobar Hotel Hilton, 1. OG
9am – 10.40am | New Building III | Room 1 |
Moderation: Christian Kulas
- ||| Sandwich elements of the future – elements with two thin top layers | Ann-Christine von der Heid, RWTH Aachen, IMB
- ||| First road bridge made of carbon concrete | Sergei Rempel, RWTH Aachen, IMB
- ||| Pre-strained carbon concrete (V4.2) | Arndt Goldack, TU Berlin, FG Design and Construct – Massive Construction
- ||| Large floating concrete structures in aggressive water | Jürgen Clement, Clement Germany GmbH
- ||| Carbon-repellent concrete in extreme geometry | Kruno Stephan Thaleck, B & T Bau & Technology GmbH
9am – 10.40am | Occupational safety requirements and recycling | Room 2 |
- ||| Fire resistance (V2.3) | Jörg Schmidt, MFPA Leipzig Inc.
- ||| Effects on human health in mechanical processing of carbon concrete (V1.3) | Thorsten Streibel, University of Rostock, Analytical Chemistry
- ||| Environmental compatibility of C ³ (V2.11) | Christoph Müller, VDZ gGmbH
- ||| Demolition, decommissioning and recycling of C ³ components (V1.5) | Jan Kortmann, TU Dresden, IBB
10.40 – 11.10 a.m. Coffee break As part of the break, we cordially invite you to the poster presentation of the V-I.1, V-I.2, V-I.3, V-I.4 and V-I.5 projects in Room 1. 11.10 – 12.30pm | New Building IV | Room 1 | Moderation: Klaus Holschemacher
- ||| Efficient production of textile reinforcement concrete by position-accurate, hybrid reinforcement structures | Magdalena Kimm, RWTH Aachen, ITA
- ||| Functional components made of carbon concrete (autartec) | Marén Kupke, AIB GmbH and Egbert Müller, TU Dresden, IMB
- ||| Carbonbeene concrete with acoustic properties (New Mariinsky Theater, St. Petersburg) | Stephan Thaleck, B & T Bau & Technology GmbH
- ||| Modular construction systems engineering (V2.9) | Jan Bielak, RWTH Aachen, IMB
11.10 – 12.30pm | Experimental evidence and Measurement rules I | Room 2 | Moderation: Frank Dehn
- ||| Quality assurance of Carbonbeton (E) | Jan Panzer, TU Dresden, IMB
- ||| Fibre-optic sensors for condition monitoring of C ³ construction structures (V4.5) | Bernhard Roth, Leibniz University of Hanover, Hanovershem’s Centre for Optical Technologies – HOT
- ||| Permanent condition of carbon concrete (V2.1) | Arne Spelter, RWTH Aachen, IMB and Juliane Wagner, TU Dresden, IMB
12.30pm – 1.30pm | Lunch break As part of the break, we cordially invite you to the poster presentation of the V-I.6, V-I.10, V-I.11, V-I.12 and Project W in Room 1. 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. | New building V | Room 1 | Moderation: Matthias Tietze
- ||| Multiaxial yarn storage (V4.1) | Otto Grauer, HTWK Leipzig
- ||| Carbon concrete manufacturing processes-research priorities and new developments (V1.1) | Katrin Mende, HTWK Leipzig, Institute of Concrete Construction
- ||| CUBE-Result House of the C ³ Project (Cube) | Marén Kupke, AIB Inc.
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. | Experimental evidence and Measurement Rules II | Room 2 | Moderation: Udo Wiens
- ||| NORMality for carbon concrete (V1.2) | Robert Zobel, TU Dresden, IMB
- ||| Material modelling of carbon concrete with meso models for composite materials | Daniel Franitza, FE-Union Daniel Franitza and Bernd Epperlein GbR
- ||| Measurement concepts for new components made of carbon concrete | Jan Bielak, RWTH Aachen, IMB
2.40 – 3 p.m. Quo vadis, carbon concrete? From development to successful application | Manfred Curbach, TU Dresden, IMB | Room 1 | Moderation: Matthias Tietze 3 – 3:30 p.m. Coffee break 3:30 – 5pm | C ³ General Assembly (not public) Legend: | | | | = User lectures | | | = Lectures of C ³ projects