09.00 – 09.10 | Opening | Ulrich Assmann, TUDALIT e.V. | Grosser Saal
09.10 – 09.15 | Greeting | Klaus Vogel, German Hygiene Museum | Large hall
09.15 – 10.25 | “Between the fronts – decisions under pressure” | Urs Meier, Swizerland |Large hall
10.25-10.30 | Event notes | Ulrich Assmann, TUDALIT e.V. | Large Hall
10.30 – 11.00 | Coffee break
11 a.m – 12:40 p.m. | New building I | Large hall | Moderation: Norbert Will
- ||| Pre-strained carbon concrete V4.2 | Mike Schlaich, TU Berlin, FG Designing and constructing – solid construction
- ||| Construction and process techniques for multi-curved cobon-concrete bowls | Gerald Eisewicht, BCS Natural and Special Builder Materials GmbH
- ||| CPC-with carbon advanced concrete panels | Josef Kurath, Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Department of Architecture, Design and Civil Engineering
- ||| Modular construction system for bridge construction V2.9 | Sven Bosbach, RWTH Aachen, IMB
- ||| Serial ready prefabricated parts garages made of textile concrete | Sergei Rempel, solidian Inc.
11 a.m. – 12:40 p.m. | kit components I | Small hall | Moderation: Steffen Rittner
- ||| Carbon and textile reinforcement for 3D printed concrete | Joshua Tapley, TU Graz, Institute for Strugmaster design
- ||| Production of nudist reinforcement rods with the powder trusion process | Sebastian Schmidhuber, KrausMaffeiTechnologies Inc.
- ||| Carbon carbon structures for concrete reinforcement V-I.3 | Bernhard Heidenreich, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- ||| Production of three-dimensional mineral-soaked carbon fiber reinforcement | RebarM | Christoph Großmann, Johne & Groß GmbH
- ||| Yarn structures with improved power transmission by mold V2.4 | Martin Hengstermann, TU Dresden, ITM
12.40 – 1.40pm | Lunch break, convertible hall & gallery 1.40 – 3pm | New Building II | Large hall | Moderation: Roy Thyroff
- ||| Carbon concrete production by infusion, injection and prepreg V-I.10 | Otto Grauer, HTWK Leipzig, Institute for Concrete Construction
- ||| Bridge caps with carbon reinforcement V-I.6 | Christoph Schulte-Schrepping, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Chair of Building Materials Engineering
- ||| New applications and solutions for architecture, art, design | Martin Kleppe
- ||| Segmented surface structures made of carbon concrete | Tankred Lenz, Ginkgo Project Development GmbH and Roland Fink, engineering firm Prof. Dr.-Ing. Roland Fink
1:40 – 3 p.m. kit components II | Small hall | Moderation: Sabrina Beverges
- ||| Carbon concrete reinforcement-inorganically bound reinforcement structures V4.15, V-I.11, V2.6 | Viktor Mechtcherine, TU Dresden, IfB
- ||| Claime-oriented textile reinforcements | Jürgen Feix, University of Innsbruck, Institute of Construction and Materials Sciences
- ||| Manufacturing technology for the production of preformed textile reinforcements V1.1 | Lars Hahn, TU Dresden, ITM
- ||| Robotic manufacturing of reinforcement structures for construction with carbon concrete V4.1 | Martin von Zuben, TU Dresden, ITM
3 p.m – 3:30 p.m. Coffee break, convertible hall & gallery 3.30pm – 4.50pm | Health and safety at work + Recycling + Value Creation | Large hall | Moderation: Jan Kortmann & Lars Hillemann
- ||| dusts in the processing of carbon concrete V1.3 & V3.2 | Lars Hillemann, TU Dresden, IVU
- ||| Recycling of Carbonbeton V1.5, V-I.13, V-I.15 | Jan Kortmann, TU Dresden, IBB
- ||| Health and safety at work in carbonbeton activities | Rolf Packroff, Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (BAuA)
- ||| Carbonbeton W value chain | Rüdiger Wink, HTWK Leipzig, Faculty of Business Administration
3.30pm – 4.50pm | Networking with other industries | Small hall | Moderation: Sandra Gelbrich
- ||| Carbon fibres-options for lightweight construction in architecture and construction | Michael Heine, University of Augsburg, Institut Materials Resource Management
- ||| Interaction with radio frequency electrots. Radiation V-I.4 | Sebastian Hegler, TU Dresden, IfN
- ||| Shape tools from Carbonbeton V4.13 | Emanuel Lägel, HTWK Leipzig, Institute of Concrete Construction
- ||| Characterization of textile-reinforced concrete using photometric measurement technology | Martin Lenting, FH Münster, Civil Engineering
7pm – 11pm | Evening event with live music | Reception Hall DHMD
9am – 10.40am | Planning + Measurement + Standardization | Large hall | Moderation: Christian Kulas
- ||| All carbon or what … – tension between architecture, technology and holistic processes | Gerd Priebe, Gerd Priebe Architects & Consultants
- ||| The Working Paper Measurement – A contribution to structural design with Carbon Conton V1.2 | Norbert Will, RWTH Aachen, IMB
- ||| Planning tool for carbon concrete structures V4.7 | Thomas Witt, NU Information Systems GmbH
- ||| The safety level of realized textile concrete components | Sarah Bergmann, RWTH Aachen, IMB
- ||| Consent on a case-by-case basis – textile concrete in construction practice | Ann-Christine von der Heid, RWTH Aachen, IMB
9am – 10.40am | Refurbishment I | Small hall | Moderation: Erich Erhard
- ||| Reinforcement with carbon concrete V2.7 | Egbert Müller, TU Dresden, IMB
- ||| Textile reinforcement UHPC – Mechanical properties and carrying behaviour as an upboard | Norbert Randl, FH Kärnten, Professor f. Concrete and steel construction
- ||| Repair of reinforced concrete structures V4.9 | Michaela Reichardt, TU Dresden, IfB
- ||| Carbon concrete in repair – site reports and new applications | Detlef Koch, Koch Inc.
- ||| Pour joints in carbon fibre composite construction in industrial and multi-storey floors | Leopold Leitner, FloorBridge International Inc.
10.40 – 11.10 a.m. Coffee break, convertible hall & gallery 11.10 – 12.30pm | Built-in parts | Large hall | Moderation: Harald Michler
- ||| Attachment systems for large-format, textile-reinforced concrete façade panels | Matthias Roik, HALFEN Inc.
- ||| Tasting tests for line-shaped load insertion via a steel carbon installation part | Dennis Neumann, Jordahl Inc.
- ||| Built-in parts for carbon concrete double walls | Juliane Wagner, TU Dresden, IMB
- ||| Implants for carbon concrete sandwich facades V-I.5 | Oliver Gericke, University of Stuttgart, Institute of Lightweight Construction Design and Construction
11.10 – 12.30pm | Experiment I | Small hall | Moderation: Udo Wiens
- ||| Development of testing methods to determine the tensile strength of textile reinforcements | Johannes Wendler, TU Dresden, ITM
- ||| Permanent status and durability of Carbonbeton V2.1 & V2.2 | Elisabeth Schütze, TU Dresden, IMB and Philipp Kunz, TU Dresden, IfB
- ||| Experimental studies on the cross-force carrying capacity of thin-walled carbon concrete components | Benjamin Kromoser, University of Natural Resources Vienna, Institute of Constructive Engineering
- ||| Fire Behavior V2.3 | Jörg Schmidt, MFPA Leipzig Inc.
12.30pm – 1.30pm | Lunch break, convertible hall & gallery 1.30pm – 2.30pm | Refurbishment II | Large hall | Moderation: Stefan Minar
- ||| Refurbishment Hyparschale Magdeburg | Manuel Hentschel, CarboCon Inc.
- ||| Repair of damaged concrete road ceilings with carbon concrete V4.12 | Julia Neumann, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Chair of Building Materials Engineering
- ||| Textile emphasis research in Vietnam | Ngo Dang Quang, Universitiy of Transport and Communications, Hanoi Vietnam
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. | Experiment II | Small hall | Moderation: Silvio Weiland
- ||| Determination of material characteristics for the measurement of textile reinforcement components | Sergei Rempel, solidian Inc.
- ||| Carbonbeton components with transverse force repellent V-I.14 | Jan Bielak, RWTH Aachen, IMB
- ||| Studies of bending behaviour of thin-walled supporting elements from carbon-reinsted UHPC | Philipp Preinstorfer, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Supporting Structures
2.40 – 3 p.m. CUBE-Results House V3.1 | Manfred Curbach, TU Dresden, IMB | Large hall 3 p.m. | End of conference 3.30pm – 5pm | C ³ General Assembly (not public) as of: September 2018 Legend: | | | | = User lectures | | | = Lectures C ³ Projects To Registration Program 25. & 26.09.2018