09:00 – 11:30 | C³-Quarterly presentations | Marta-Fraenkel-Saal
10.00 – 11.30 Uhr | Workshop: CARBOrefit®-Zulassung Z-31.10-182: What’s new? What will come? Where and how may it be applied? | Maximilian May, CARBOCON GMBH | Kleiner Saal
11:30 – 12:30 | Lunch
12:30 – 14:30 | Advisory Board Meeting | Marta-Fraenkel-Saal (not open to public)
15:00 – 17:00 | CUBE excursion
19:00 – 23:00 | Evening event with live music | Empfangshalle (entrance hall) Deutsches Hygiene-Museum Dresden
Thursday, 30/09/202109:00 – 09:10 | Opening | Frank Schladitz, C³ – Carbon Concrete Composite e. V. | Grosser Saal
09:00 – 10:25 | Reinforcement | Grosser Saal | Moderation: n. n.
- ||| Experimental study of crack before failure behaviour of bridges with stress corrosion cracking, prestressing steel with carbon reinforced concrete | Oliver Steinbock, CBing – Curbach Bösche Ingenieurpartner
- ||| Permanent concrete rehabilitation of a rail underpass using textile reinforced concrete | Julian Konzilia, Universität Innsbruck
- ||| Carbon reinforced concrete. Practical examples, new approval and future developments | Alexander Schumann, CARBOCON GMBH & PAGEL Spezial-Beton GmbH & Co. KG
10:55 – 12:35 | Reinforcement + Recycling | Grosser Saal | Moderation: n.n.
- ||| Tests on the introduction of TowPregs into precast concrete products | Heike Metschies, STFI
- ||| Practical testing of multifunctional reinforcement structurest | Marco Bohlender, Gustav Gerster GmbH & Co. KG
- ||| New reinforcements and products for sustainable concrete construction | Torsten Knobloch, solidian GmbH
- ||| Recycled carbon fibres as an innovation booster | Tim Rademacker, Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials GmbH
- ||| The construction industry as a CO2 store | Martin Sernatinger, carbonauten GmbH
13:40 – 15:20 | New build I | Grosser Saal | Moderation: n.n.
- ||| From the idea to the NTA (national technical approval) using the example of the GOBACAR® ceiling slab | Oliver Heppes, GOLDBECK GmbH
- ||| Precast wall elements with integrated formwork elements made of textile-reinforced concrete for semi-portable large tanks with external prestressing | Ingelore Gaitzsch, texton e. V.
- ||| Sandwich elements with prestressed carbon-fibre reinforced concrete layers and foamed core | Ann-Christin von der Heid, RWTH Aachen
- ||| Innovative amphibian guiding structures made of carbon-fibre reinforced concrete | Peter Eisewicht, informbeton GmbH
- ||| Thin-walled precast elements made of pre-stressed carbon-fibre reinforced concrete | Alexander Hückler, TU Berlin
15:50 – 17:10 | New build II | Grosser Saal | Moderation: Markus Mühlhaus
- ||| Non-metallic reinforcement in large bridge construction – Edge beam widening, Carola Bridge Dresden | Harald Michler, TU Dresden
- ||| Current applications from the carbon-fibre reinforced concrete market | Stephan Gießler, solidian GmbH
- ||| Precast concrete garage with partial carbon/textile -fibre reinforced concrete ground slab – newly developed design with high-performance construction material. Background to new approval and the approval process. | Eckhard Judith, Rekers Betonwerk GmbH & Co. KG & Sebastian May, CARBOCON GMBH
- ||| New build road bridge made of carbon-fibre reinforced concrete | Enrico Lorenz, CBing – Curbach Bösche Ingenieurpartner
17:10 | End of conference
17:20 | C³-Members´Meeting (not open to the public)
Subject to changes. Issued: July 2021